Reasons to Buy crypto Exchange Software to Build your Exchange
If you are planning to build your cryptocurrency exchange, you can choose to buy crypto exchange software available as a white label solution to accelerate deployment and reduce the development cost. A white label crypto exchange is a ready-made solution with market-ready database and back-end; the interface can be quickly customized as per the business requirements.
The benefits of white label crypto exchange software
1) Faster Deployment
As your solution provider already has the readily built bitcoin exchange platform software for you, you just need to buy and set up your trading platform. On the contrary, if you consider developing a crypto exchange from scratch, it would probably take around 2–3 months and cost you more.
2) Reduced deployment cost
You don’t need to go through the whole set of development phases to develop your trading platform. It is already tried and tested; all you need to do is implement the software. This saves a lot of time and offers a cost-efficient solution to turn your business idea into a great product.
3) No Requirement for Technical Expertise
Exchange owners need not possess any technical expertise to understand the technicalities behind white label exchange software. It is simple and easy to manage. The customization and deployment will be taken care of by the crypto exchange development companies.
4) More Reliable
The software comes with in-built features already tested by others in the market.
The architecture of a cryptocurrency exchange platform
If you are planning to buy crypto exchange script, always check these 4 crucial components in your chosen software:
- The trading engine- It is the core of any exchange. It works to access the order book, matching buy/sell orders, executing transactions, and calculating balance. So, make sure that your software consists of a robust and fast trading engine.
- The second most important thing to check is the UI (User Interface) or the outlook of your exchange website. The UI is how your users will see your crypto trading exchange website. The UI of your exchange needs to be user-friendly and intuitive. It needs to be mobile-friendly as most of your users will be accessing your exchange via their smartphones.
- The third is the cryptocurrency wallet. A crypto wallet plays an imperative role to store cryptocurrencies on the exchange server. So, it would be best if you buy an exchange script/software having a highly-secure wallet.
The fourth and most important component to check in your ready-made exchange platform is whether it has an admin panel. It is equivalent to business intelligence and management software.
The functions of an admin panel must include:
- Alteration of liquidity
- Option to edit the spread and trading
- Approval of user accounts for trading after the completion of KYC verification and other regulatory requirements.
- Management of different cryptos like BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, etc. and exchange pairs like USD/BTC, BTC/ETH, etc.
- Crediting fiat deposits, debiting fiat withdrawals, settlement of disputes, and more.
These four components are extremely crucial for any crypto exchange platform, so make sure that your white label crypto exchange software is integrated with all of these.
Where to buy crypto exchange software?
Antier Solutions is a leading blockchain and cryptocurrency exchange development company with real-world experience in delivering a feature-rich white label crypto exchange platform. We build scalable, secure, user-friendly, and feature-rich crypto trading exchange platforms to assist our clients all across the globe in starting their platforms.
Here are some of the top-notch features which we integrate into our white label exchange software:
- Powerful trading engine
- High TPS (Transactions per Second) — processes up to 100,000 transactions per second
- High liquidity options
- Bot integration
- Multi-currency wallet
- Geography based KYC/ AML verification
- Multi-layer security
- Scalable architecture
- Multi-language support
If we talk about our white label crypto exchange cost, it usually depends on the customizations and complexity of your project.
To Sum Up
At present, there are about 3,000 cryptocurrencies that are being traded in more than 500 crypto exchanges out of which 314 are actively tracked by CoinMarketCap. With crypto investments increasing at an exponential rate, running an exchange has become a lucrative venture for businesses. So, if you are planning to buy a crypto exchange software to build your exchange, Antier Solutions can help you build a feature-rich white label exchange software fortified with a powerful trading engine, high liquidity options, and much more.
Schedule a free demo of our white label crypto exchange software or contact our subject matter experts to share your business needs.