A crypto market is an active place with various traders, investors, analysts, and exchanges always on their feet. Being highly volatile, it can either shower profits or drown the person in losses. But no one can deny that the crypto market is an exciting place to be.
To take advantage of the increasing popularity of cryptocurrency, many new companies are entering the market. Creating an exchange, a trading platform is essential if the company wants to reap the benefits of the crypto market.
If we notice, we’ll see that despite various exchanges available, the majority of the trading takes place only on a handful of platforms. The main reason is that these platforms provide traders with exclusive features that make trading a great experience.
For a new company to attract more traders, using the white label exchange software is the best option. This software is a ready-to-use platform that already has the database functionality and core backend built into it. The platform’s interface can be customized based on what the company wants to offer to its traders. This allows companies to spend less time developing the exchange, making it available almost immediately into the market.
Things to Consider When Building a White Label Exchange
Before a company decides to build and release a crypto exchange, there are certain things it needs to consider.
- Regulatory Requirements: A full-length, in-depth research is crucial for a crypto exchange to be successful. Make sure to understand which features should be compulsory and how they should be handled on the exchange. For example, KYC and AML processes are a must for any crypto exchange.
- Jurisdiction: Every country has its own rules related to the crypto market. Some countries and regions have banned the exchanges. Always stay up-to-date about the local regional policies related to cryptocurrency.
- Security Features: Data security is one of the biggest concerns for a trader. Make it a point to ensure that the exchange offers high-security by implementing some of the best security features available.
- Software Modules: Plan how the exchange should work. Have a clear idea about the UI (user interface), wallets, and exchange motors. It makes it easy to customize the white label bitcoin exchange software to meets your specifications.
- Number of coins to Integrate: How many crypto coins do you want to integrate into the platform? Including the famous tokens will automatically mean greater exposure and more traders.
- Liquidity: Every exchange aims to maintain high liquidity. The products chosen should help you achieve the target.
- Type of Exchange: There are four main types of crypto exchanges- decentralized, centralized, P2P, and hybrid. Pick one before you start building the platform.
Schedule a Free Demo of our White Label Crypto Exchange
SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO
Benefits of White Label Exchange Software
Now that we know the things to consider when using white label software, let us see the benefits of this crypto exchange software.
- Reliable Choice : The software comes with in-built features that have already been tested by others in the market. Compared to other crypto exchange software, this one is highly reliable.
- Cost-effective and Time Saving : When the software already has ready-made features, it eliminates the time to incorporate them specifically. The money spent on developing the software will be reduced. It also speeds up the deployment process and allows the exchanges to release it sooner into the market.
- No Requirement for Technical Expertise: Exchange owners do not have to possess any technical expertise to understand the white label exchange software. It is simple and easy to manage. The customization and deployment of the software will be handled by the crypto exchange development companies.
- Faster Deployment: As mentioned above, being a market-ready solution, white label software requires lesser deployment time. This allows exchange owners to take advantage of the market volatility and make a grand entry into the crypto market.
- Customization Choices: While the existing features cannot be removed (they’ve been included for a reason), the software can still be customized to have extra features. Adding the logo of the company and branding the exchange is a great way to create an impact in the crypto market and attract traders to the platform.
By using the white label crypto exchange software, companies can create a convenient trading environment for traders in the market. It also gives the companies an edge over other exchange platforms that do not use white label software. To get the maximum results from the white label software, exchange owners can hire the best crypto exchange development companies to handle the process from start to finish.
If you are planning to build white label exchange software, Antier Solutions can navigate your development journey. We provide feature-rich white label crypto exchange fortified with institutional-grade security, powerful trading engine, high liquidity options, and more.
Schedule a free demo of our white label crypto exchange or connect with our subject matter experts to share your business needs.